What’s Hot at SHOT 2020 Now Streaming on GetZone.com
Wilton, CT – February 6, 2020
Our annual What’s Hot at SHOT video series features the best in new pistols, shotguns, rifles, holsters, hunting firearms and gear, self-defense, tactical gear and accessories from the SHOT Show in Las Vegas.
Now live on GetZone.com, What’s Hot at SHOT 2020 builds on 2019’s success and features Ruger as title sponsor for the third straight year, in addition to the following sponsors:
For the 4th straight year, GetZone.com brings exclusive coverage of the hottest new products at SHOT Show, the largest annual event in the world for the shooting, hunting and firearms industry.
ATN | Aero Precision | Crimson Trace | Daniel Defense | DeSantis Gunhide | European American Armory | FN America | Mossberg | Nighthawk Custom | Smith & Wesson | SureFire | Taurus | Thompson/Center
“Our What’s Hot at SHOT video series is popular with GetZone.com’s viewers due to the wide variety of new product releases from SHOT Show, a highly anticipated event that’s closed to the general public,” said Claudia Bircu, Director of Marketing for Media Lodge.
Filmed by an award-wining content production team, the 2-3-minute product showcase videos include both booth coverage from the SHOT Show floor and product-in-action footage from Industry Day at the Range. Additionally, our “Round-Up” videos feature 5-10 products per video based on category.
“The new product roundups are an exciting summary of the best of the best from SHOT Show, and are always a popular feature on GetZone.com,” said Claudia Bircu.
The GetZone.com branded series will be syndicated across Media Lodge’s network of 39m+ monthly users, as well as across our 4m+ social followers and promoted to our 5 million email subscribers.
DIGITAL VIDEO CONTINUES TO GROW
- 85% of all internet users in the United States watched online video content monthly on any of their devices.
- Videos get 1,200% more shares than text and images combined.
- Video views have nearly doubled annually each of the past several years
- About one-third of shoppers will purchase a product after viewing a video ad
- 52% of people say that watching a product video makes them more confident in online purchases
- Search Engines Love Video. Search engines give video higher positions on rankings, which increases the likelihood that your target audience will find you.
- Digital Video Tells Your Story Better than Other Formats. Storytelling through sight and sound allows a brand to connect to viewer’s emotions.
- Digital Video Analytics are Powerful. Unlike most cable television networks, digital video allows marketers to know the views, shares, likes and social interactions.
GetZone.com has grown into one of the largest video platforms dedicated to delivering the best outdoor content in hunting, firearms, and shooting sports – and the PREMIER destination for firearms enthusiasts seeking an inside look at SHOT Show. In addition to content, GetZone.com offers social feedback functionality moderated by users, thus providing the firearms community a trustworthy place to communicate. GetZone.com promotes safe shooting, encourages responsible firearms ownership, and supports wildlife conservation across the globe.
The Media Lodge content studio creates exclusive online articles, product reviews and original video series such as The Good Fight, Finding Fearless, The American New Shooter Academy, American Nomads, New Gear and Guns, In The Hunt, Range Drills, At the Ranch – Whitetail, At the Range, The Shooting Sports Industry Influencer Series and more.
For more information on advertising to the GetZone.com audience with sponsorships, pre-roll video, sponsored content, commerce, traditional banner ads and other custom programs, please contact:
- Christen Everly | President | firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (612) 306-2274
- Karin Levine | Director of Sales | email@example.com | Phone: (917) 690-1222
- Katey Powers | Director, Ad Sales & Operations | firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (612) 990-6090
About Media Lodge – The Leader in Enthusiast Marketing
Media Lodge has assembled a unique set of assets to engage with over 40 million outdoor enthusiasts per month in authentic and powerful ways. In addition to fishing, camping, hunting, boating, and power sports, Media Lodge has built a powerful media platform that helps brands engage with enthusiasts across the best websites and exclusive, leading e-commerce engines. Additionally, Media Lodge has invested heavily to ensure partners understand their customers, research their competitors, and realize manufacturing efficiencies. For more information, please visit www.medialodge.com.