GetZone.com Exclusive: Sootch00 Holiday Gift Guides Feature this Year’s Hottest Firearms & Accessories for Gifting
Atlanta, GA – December 4, 2020: Looking for the perfect holiday gifts for the firearm enthusiast in your life? For the third year running, GetZone.com presents the Sootch00 Holiday Gift Buyer’s Guides:
- Handgun Edition, presented by Ruger
- Long Gun Edition, presented by EAA
- Accessories Edition, presented by Volquartsen
These videos reach millions of users across the Media Lodge Network of sites, social media, OTT, and email.
Sootch00’s notable top picks in the gift guides are:
Ruger Wrangler Revolver – the perfect revolver. Whether it’s your first or your last.
EAA Akkar 220 Youth Gobbler – the 20ga Gobbler is ready to rock America’s favorite holiday bird!
Volquartsen Ruger MKIV Accurizing Kit – provides a crisp, clean 2.25lb trigger pull and will eliminate the magazine disconnect.
Also featured at the top of his lists are the Daniel Defense Delta 5 6.5 Creedmoor rifle, Burris RT-1 Red Dot Sight, and Lasermax Lightning Handgun Laser.
“We are excited to be partnering with Sootch00 for the third installment of GetZone.com’s Holiday Gift Guides. The gift guides have been hugely successful for our advertisers in past years, allowing them to reach their consumers and drive sales around the holidays,” said Claudia Bircu, Marketing Director at Media Lodge.
GetZone.com is the exclusive content partner for Don Porter (aka “Sootch00”), home to a dedicated “SootchZone” channel and his “fun gun reviews and sensible survival” video content. Sootch00’s banned YouTube content is available on GetZone.com, along with his library of “Best Of” videos, new content and GetZone.com Exclusives.
A partner to GetZone.com since 2018, Sootch00 is well-known in the industry for his firearms and survival gear reviews. He has been creating video content since 2008 and has built a robust social media following.
Advertisers can tap into the GetZone.com audience with sponsorships, pre-roll video,sponsored content, commerce, traditional banner ads and other custom programs. For information about advertising options please contact:
- Christen Everly | President | firstname.lastname@example.org | (612) 306-2274
- Karin Levine | Director of Sales | email@example.com | (917) 690-1222
- Katey Powers | Director, Ad Sales & Operations | firstname.lastname@example.org | (612) 990-6090
GetZone.com has grown into one of the largest video platforms dedicated to delivering the best outdoor content in hunting, firearms, and shooting sports. In addition to content, GetZone.com offers social feedback functionality moderated by users, thus providing the firearms community a trustworthy place to communicate. GetZone.com promotes safe shooting, encourages responsible firearms ownership, and supports wildlife conservation across the globe.
ABOUT MEDIA LODGE
Media Lodge works with brand partners to create authentic content and custom marketing programs to support the brand’s campaigns and accomplish their defined goals. These partnerships enable brands to create 1-to-1 consumer engagement through Media Lodge’s social media, email, video, display, and sponsored content offerings. In addition to authoritative content from its Emmy Award-winning content creators, Media Lodge possesses unparalleled expertise in analytics, commerce and affinity marketing. Access to terabytes of consumer transactional data in the outdoor markets ensures Media Lodge reaches enthusiasts at all stages of the purchase funnel, from awareness through purchase and loyalty.
Media Lodge original video series consists of The Good Fight, Finding Fearless, The American New Shooter Academy, American Nomads, New Gear and Guns, In The Hunt, Range Drills, At the Ranch – Whitetail, Turkey, PreSeason Deer Hunting At the Range, The Shooting Sports Industry Influencer Series and more.
Related Press Releases
- GetZone.com Premieres What’s Hot Video Series to Bring New Products to Consumer in Lieu of SHOT Show Coverage
- Media Lodge’s GetZone.com Releases it’s 3rd Annual Sootch00 Holiday Gift Guides
- Media Lodge Announces Product-In-Action Video Series in Lieu of SHOT Show Media Coverage
- Media Lodge Announces Partnership with USA Carry and Introduces Personal Defense Platform
- What’s Hot at SHOT 2021: Media Lodge SHOT Show Video Series to Include Product Demonstrations & Added Distribution across Web, Broadcast and OTT