Wilton, CT – March 27, 2020
Over the past several weeks, panic has led to a surge in gun and ammo sales. Some reports indicate that up to 70% of recent firearm purchases are from first-time gun owners. It’s a great time to embrace new shooters, while also helping those who are shoring up their gun collection to protect themselves and their families.
A large percentage of the population spending time at home has also led to a spike in online usage and video viewership.
industry events have been cancelled or postponed during this time, Media Lodge
is offering its partners the opportunity to showcase their brands &
products through fully-integrated digital media campaigns and original video productions reaching
millions of firearms and hunting enthusiasts.
Media Lodge Knows Video
Media Lodge has a long history of producing quality original video, partnering with the industry’s leading social influencers and syndicating content online to nearly 40 million hunters and firearms enthusiasts monthly.
During these trying times, Media Lodge has expanded its original production capabilities to serve partners and fans through an upcoming slate of relevant shooting & hunting content:
- Product reviews, new shooter & firearms safety content, survival tips and how-to’s from expert contributors Sootch00, Karen Hunter, Jeremy Stafford, Josh Kinser and more
- At the Ranch turkey hunting tips and how-to’s – 10 episodes, premiering mid-late April
- Highly anticipated third season of In the Hunt featuring deer and hog hunts – 6 episodes, premiering early April
- Syndicated manufacturer content
- Bullet Points, a virtual video series of ~20 minute episodes features industry influencers, new products, industry news, reviews, and top companies from the shooting and hunting industries.
“Media Lodge remains committed to helping our partners navigate these unchartered waters. We’ve built Media Lodge to be flexible, authentic, scalable and also targeted to reach millions of outdoor enthusiasts across multiple platforms – web, social, OTT, email,” said Jeff Siegel, CEO of Media Lodge. “We remain committed to creating engaging video that allows our partners to showcase their products in a time where that is more difficult than ever.”
In lieu of the NRA Annual Meetings, “What’s Hot in Freedom” will utilize Media Lodge’s unprecedented network access to the outdoor industry with a reach of 40m+ monthly users, 4m+ social followers and 5 million email subscribers to ensure the new product announcements still reach your consumers. A strategic mix of syndicated product reviews, Facebook Live, and banner ads as well as dedicated emails, will increase new product awareness and sales despite the absence of the physical event in Nashville.
Contact the Sales Team today to inquire about video opportunities with Media Lodge:
- Christen Everly | President | email@example.com | (612) 306-2274
- Karin Levine | Director of Sales | firstname.lastname@example.org | (917) 690-1222
- Katey Powers | Director, Ad Sales & Operations | email@example.com | (612) 990-6090
About Media Lodge
Media Lodge has assembled a unique set of assets to engage with over 40 million outdoor enthusiasts per month in authentic and powerful ways. In addition to fishing, camping, hunting, boating, and power sports, Media Lodge has built a powerful media platform that helps brands engage with enthusiasts across the best websites and exclusive, leading e-commerce engines. Additionally, Media Lodge has invested heavily to ensure partners understand their customers, research their competitors, and realize manufacturing efficiencies. For more information, please visit www.medialodge.com.