Wilton, CT – March 11, 2020
Media Lodge, the Outdoor Industry’s leading digital distribution platform and content studio, announced today a partnership with Armory Forums, hundreds of thousands of people monthly through their forums-based website & email list. Together, this partnership will provide robust video advertising products, display ads, email marketing, social media, and commerce solutions to advertisers.
“This platform brings a whole new look and feel to our forum users”, Cain says. “If you’ve spent any time on other firearm enthusiast forum sites you will quickly see that Armory Forums was badly needed. I’m excited to be able to raise the bar. Joining forces with Media Lodge has given us the ability to do so much more and push the industry forward. There’s a lot in store for 2020 and I’m just excited to be a part of it all.”
Armory Forums is a free online community of outdoor enthusiasts who connect to explore the latest news, videos, deals, and discussions around fishing, shooting, hunting and more. Armory Forums adds nearly 250,000 daily visitors to the existing reach of Media Lodge, which already delivers original, authentic content to over 40 million passionate enthusiasts of fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, racing and active lifestyles. With an existing reach of over 100 million monthly pageviews across websites as well as additional reach in social media, email and Over The Top (OTT) applications, Media Lodge has helped advertisers reach their target market for over five years.
“We couldn’t be more excited to add the Armory Forums platform to the Media Lodge Network and I am looking forward to all of the new opportunities this partnership brings,” said Christen Everly, President of Media Lodge.
Media Lodge works with brand partners to create authentic content and custom marketing programs to support the brand’s campaigns and accomplish their defined goals. These partnerships enable brands to create 1-to-1 consumer engagement through Media Lodge’s social media, email, video, display, and sponsored content offerings.
Digital advertising Continues its Growth:
- Digital advertising is on pace to surpass traditional media ad spending in 2019.
- By 2020, digital media will account for almost 65% of total media ad spending.
Customers are Watching More Online Video
- 92% of potential prospects consume online video.
- Video views have nearly doubled annually each of the past several years.
- 52% of people say product videos make them more confident in online purchases.
- Online video is nearly 60% of all internet traffic. Source: Leichtman Research Group
Email is an Effective Marketing Product:
- Email is more effective than social media and search for customer acquisition (81%) and retention (80%). Source: WBR Digital and Emarsys
- Email is economical and effective. Shop.org and Forrester Research found that 85% of US retailers consider email as one of the most cost-effective customer acquisition tactics.
- Email is personal and customizable. Marketers that use segmented campaigns have noted a 760% increase in revenue, according to Campaign Monitor.
- Email is action-oriented. Transactional emails have 8x more opens and clicks than any other type of email and can generate 6x more revenue according to Experian.
- Email is measurable. Media Lodge provides detailed statistics on open rates, engagement, A/B testing, etc.
In addition to authoritative content from its Emmy Award-winning content creators, Media Lodge possesses unparalleled expertise in analytics, commerce and affinity marketing. Access to terabytes of consumer transactional data in the outdoor markets ensures Media Lodge reaches enthusiasts at all stages of the purchase funnel, from awareness through purchase and loyalty.
Contact the Sales Team today about advertising with Armory Forums and Media Lodge:
- Christen Everly | President | email@example.com | (612) 306-2274
- Karin Levine | Director of Sales | firstname.lastname@example.org | (917) 690-1222
- Katey Powers | Director, Ad Sales & Operations | email@example.com | (612) 990-6090
About Armory Forums
Founded by Robert Cain, CEO of AuctionArmory.com in 2019, Armoryforums.com is a free online community dedicated to the outdoor enthusiast, giving users the opportunity to connect, share and discuss anything related to the outdoor world. Over 67,000 members have access to 150 (and growing) forums to explore the latest news, videos, deals, and discussions around fishing, shooting, hunting and more.
About Media Lodge
Media Lodge has assembled a unique set of assets to engage with over 40 million outdoor enthusiasts per month in authentic and powerful ways. In addition to fishing, camping, hunting, boating, and power sports, Media Lodge has built a powerful media platform that helps brands engage with enthusiasts across the best websites and exclusive, leading e-commerce engines. Additionally, Media Lodge has invested heavily to ensure partners understand their customers, research their competitors, and realize manufacturing efficiencies. For more information, please visit www.medialodge.com.